Thursday, December 17, 2009

So I used to be a college girl...


I am officially graduated! That sounds so incredibly weird to me, but I do indeed have my bachelors degree in Liberal Studies. Monday was my first and last final, and I literally skipped out of the classroom. I felt incredibly giddy! I think it was a combo of being done with my bachelors and the Christmas spirit. So, I am now an alumni...am I even old enough to call myself an alumni? So strange, but still kind of cool. ;)
I now will spend the spring finishing up my teaching credential. I have been slowly working on this credential for about two years, and I am excited to finally have time to just focus on that! Full time studnet teaching will keep me completely busy, but hopefully in the end of it all, I will have myself a happy little job that will eventually begin my happy {big} carreer. Teaching bring a joy to my life that I cannot even begin to explain. You know that feeling of constant wonder and amazement in learning new things? I get to experience that everyday :) So thrilling, so moving, so incredibly perfect!
Saturday I head to my parents house to spend some time with the family for winter break! I get six weeks off from school, and I am ready to get more into the Christmas spirit! I love the traditions that take place in our home the week before Christmas, and there really is no other feeling like being home for the holidays. :) I do, however, still have to do some crazy last minute Christmas shopping! The picture above is my sister and I at Christmas time at some point in high school. So long ago, but still one of my favorite pictures. Christmas brings out the happiness in everyone. :)
I'm happy to be back to blogging. My burns are healing up nicely. I even got a really pretty pink glove to wear on my hand. So fancy ;) Expect more updates now that I am on break!
Hope you are staying warm with cups of hot chocolate, tea, and apple cider!

No comments:

Post a Comment