Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Another year has come and gone

Can you believe it is already almost 2010? I remember starting college saying "I will graduate in 2010...that sounds so weird!" And now, here it is! The year of new beginnings and exciting finishings. 2009 has been such a bumpy year. I am ready for a change of pace, and 2010 is exactly what I need!
Tonight was another family night. We had a delicious vegan meal, and it was such a joyous night. The room was filled with laughter and fun, and I couldn't have asked for better company. This is exactly how I want to be spending my last week of 2009!
I got new boots today. That is such a side tangent, but isn't it funny how a great pair of new shoes can totally change your whole day into nothing but smiles? Jeez I'm a total girl. ;)
2010: I will try to be less of a control freak. I will live in each moment and enjoy more of the beauty that each day brings. I will take more time to be with family. I will get a job. I will pick up some positive habits {running and going to bed at a reasonable hour} and I will drop some negative habits {eating way past my bedtime and spending money I don't have}.
It is going to be a beautiful and eventful year! I can feel it :)
Peace and Blessings for a happy 2010 everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Katierrs,
    just so you know your comment on my blog basically made my week (month?)! Thanks so much for your kind words.

    I miss college all the time, but there are so many wonderful experiences afterwards too! I can't wait to read about your journey more!

    ReplyDelete